Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An update!

If you're wondering why there has been a severe lack of communication on my part over the past 42 days it's because...well...

a) I'm in Scotland!
b) I'm exploring things (in Scotland).
c) I'm meeting people (in Scotland).
d) I'm taking 6 credits (in Scotland).
e) I'm having a wonderful time (in Scotland).
f) And lastly, I'm exhausted (in Scotland).

Though my blog has fallen by the wayside temporarily, I have not forsaken all internet-related communication. To prove it, have a look at some photos from the past 41 days!

See! Visual proof that I am actually out doing things. Admittedly, Project 365 has temporarily taken the place of a "blog" since school ended. If you're interested in following my antics over the next few weeks (until I get back to blogging regularly again), you can do that here!
"Ummm...I'm adorable."

I promise I'll get back on a normal schedule sometime in August, but until then, take care & happy knitting!

7 comments:

Mari said...

I will be in Scotland very soon as well. We leave next week!

Looks like you are having a wonderful time.

Kara said...

I loved following your photographic adventures on Flickr. What a wonderful time!

laurel said...

oh my gosh what kind of animal is that? its adorable!

Reckless Glue said...

so jealous...and your photos are FREAKIN amazing as always!

Anonymous said...

I love Scotland!! Waah, I'm actually really jealous that you've been there. I spy some awesome-looking knitting amongst your mosaic as well! Off to check out your Flickr photos :)

Sara said...

I want to go so bad, take me with you next time. I bet you're discovering all kinds of cool yarn.

Dorm Bedding said...

Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing :)